NCHN ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP DESCRIPTION
In 2011, NCHN expanded its membership categories in an effort to engage in more meaningful networking and collaborative relationships with both individuals and organizations that support NCHN’s work with health networks. NCHN’s mission is to support and strengthen health networks through collaboration, networking, leadership development, and education. We support all levels of development and types of health network organizations, including alliances, consortiums, coalitions, collaborative, etc.
Associate members have no voting rights or any other rights except as expressly set forth from time to time by the Board of Directors. The NCHN Board of Directors reserves the right for final approval on all Associate Membership applications.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP?
Any individual or organization that supports NCHN’s mission will be considered for associate membership. Eligible categories include:
- Former Network Leaders of NCHN member organization;
- Former staff member of NCHN member organization;
- Area health education centers;
- State rural health associations;
- State offices of rural health;
- Similar not-for-profit national healthcare organizations;
- Individuals representing any not-for-profit local, state or national organization that supports NCHN’s mission.
WHO IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP?
Some individuals and/or organizations may not be eligible to participate in the NCHN Associate Member category. Examples include:
- Health Networks – check out the NCHN Regular Membership Program
- For-Profit Organizations
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP?
The NCHN Board of Directors approved the following benefits for Associate Members:
- Access to NCHN services including webinars, special interest member calls, on-line forums, and Business Partners, any applicable fees apply.
- Discounted registration fees for all NCHN Annual Conference and sponsored meetings (NCHN Member rates)
- Eligibility to participate in the NCHN Executive Coaching Program as a volunteer Coach to current NCHN members
- Access to, and listing on the Associate Member e-mail listserv
- E-mail subscription to NCHN eNews! (NCHN’s bi-weekly newsletter)
- E-mail subscription to GrantStation Weekly Update
- Eligibility to receive NCHN Recognition awards – Friend of the Association
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO BECOME AN ASSOCIATE MEMBER?
Upon application approval, the following annual Associate Membership dues will be accessed:
- Individual: $125
- Organizational: $300
HOW DO I APPLY TO BECOME AN ASSOCIATE MEMBER?
The process is easy: Complete the on-line application form.
HOW DO I GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT NCHN?
For more information, contact:
Rebecca J. Davis, Ph.D., Executive Director at 970-712-0732 or email@example.com