2015 NCHN Leadership Learning Community (LLC)
NCHN’s Leadership Learning Community is designed to provide additional educational and networking opportunities to the network leaders that participated in the 2015 NCHN Leadership Summit:
- to support and strengthen rural health network organizations;
- provide tools and strategies to network leaders that will assist in the development of their personal leadership skills; and
- to develop future leaders to serve in leadership roles for NCHN.
The LLC is open to anyone who attended the Leadership Summit.
- Leadership Canvas: for print (pdf)
- Leadership Canvas: for electronic completion (pdf)
- February 27, 2015: Challenging Conversations (pdf)
- March 27, 2015: Communication (pdf)
- April 24, 2015: Strategic Thinking (pdf)
Call-in materials and details are sent via email prior to the call. If you are not receiving the information, please contact Christy.